We have collected some thoughts on Play & Pray, exploring different reflections and experiences.
- Beautifully designed course for both children and their carers which helped to ‘bring God into’ our daily conversation and experience – something which I’d struggled to do before with such young children but has now become perfectly natural. (Play & Pray participant)
- Parents, Prayer and Pre-schoolers course (Claire Starr and Elizabeth White)
- Pray and Play: A Reflection (Rev Frances Burberry)
- Prayer and Parenthood (Claire Starr)
- Finger Painting in Church (Katie McGlew)
If you use any Play & Pray ideas, or even run your own course, please let us know how you get on by leaving a reply below, or visiting the Play & Pray Facebook page.
Play & Pray by Epiphany Group Scotland is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.